Hi! I’m Rebecca Aldag, people also call me Becky. I help women all across the country to stop feeling helpless about their health and body and start experiencing the pleasures of high energy, weight loss, and a renewed passion for their life. I do this by combining my love of science with my passion and expertise in nutrition, herbal medicine, and strength training.
I’ve come a long way since I was in my 20s, experiencing my own chronic health challenges, high stress levels, and the roller coaster ride of feeling not so good about myself. Today I experience fantastic health by knowing how to care for my body using the science of food, natural remedies, stress management, and strength training. I know without a doubt that I am now stronger than I have ever been! I feel good in a two piece swimming suit because I am at a great weight for my body type. I am fit, strong, and have defined muscles (not bulky muscles). I feel good about myself and how I look.
This has been a journey. At times I have been open to learning how to best take care of myself and other times I have been my own worst enemy. However, I fixed that, and I can navigate life’s ups and downs, parties, holidays, and still come out the other end feeling pretty darn good. Do I have an occasional glass of Wine? Pizza? Chocolate? – Absolutely! I have figured out how to manage through fun food events and maintain the healthy lifestyle that’s crucial to my well being and self confidence.
I have taken my lifetime of experience and turned my learning into a step-by-step system that is easy to follow and works! For a look at some of my biggest lessons, take a look at my “Hormone Healthy Meals in a Snap!” guide by clicking here.
Learn how I stay centered throughout my day, maintain my healthy eating habits (even when I veer off course), and motivate myself to strength train multiple times throughout the week – all while being a mom to two teenagers, cooking from scratch, and running my business! It is not exhausting to do this, I promise!
- MBA, Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
- MS, Herbal Medicine, Maryland University of Integrative Health (muih.edu)*
- BS, Medical Technology, University of Wisconsin, Parkside
- CNS, Certified Nutrition Specialist (cbns.org)
- RH, Registered Herbalist, American Herbalists Guild (americanherbalistsguild.com/)
- SFG, Certified Level II Instructor, StrongFirst (strongfirst.com)
- * I am currently the ONLY practitioner in the state of Wisconsin who holds a Master of Science degree in Herbal Medicine from MUIH. MUIH is the only accredited university in the U.S. that confers this degree.